Water Damage Restoration Ballarat
Water damage rehabilitation Ballarat and suburbs
Whether it's storm damage, flooding, washing machine leaks, or water damage to your carpets, Ballarat Flood Damage can help repair the damage. It is important to call a professional as soon as possible. If left untreated, mold can begin to grow within 24 hours. Mold eggs are a major health risk for you and your family and should not be treated.
24/7 Emergency water loss
You can call our technicians at any time as we are available 24/7 for emergency call outs in Ballarat. We can remove dirt and water, remove underlay if needed and treat your carpets. Treatment is necessary to prevent mold, mildew and other bacteria from harming you and your family. We can also provide hot air blowers where needed to help speed up the dry season.
Ballarat Our Complete Procedure for Water Damage Rehabilitation
- Assess security risks, assess damage, advise client of necessary procedures and cost estimates
- Apply antimicrobial spray
- Drain off excess water
- Evaluate the carpet to determine if it can be dried on site or removed and the site can be dried and if the underlay can be dried or replaced.
- If the carpets are removed, we apply antimicrobial spray on the floor below.
- Using onsot drying machines and dehumidifiers
- Daily inspection to ensure drying condition
- Steam clean carpet once dry.